Thursday, January 30, 2014

Game Day Small Bites!

This year the big game is all about New York because it's taking place in the home stadium of 2 New York teams. I'm a New Yorker, so this is a huge deal! I don't know about you, but to me, the food served during these football games is just as important as the game! So today I'm sharing some tried and true small bite snack recipes that have a New York theme. The recipes also have a RITZ cracker theme because some of my fellow food blogger friends have created these recipes for RITZ. So these recipes have not only been tried by the creator but also by the people at Ritz! The Ritz company loved the recipes so much that they posted them on Allrecipes.com.

 
I'd like you to meet the creators of these RITZ recipes, so below each food photo is the link to the blog and recipe! I hope you'll try some of these recipes or just stop in to let these food bloggers know what you think of their creations! They would love to hear from you!


Ritz Spicy Asian Wings
By Life Tastes Good
Ritz Cuban Minis
By Renee's Kitchen Adventures

 
Ritz NY Style Mini Crumb Cheesecake
By The Life and Loves of Grumpy's Honeybunch
Ritz Fried Ravioli
By Flavor Mosaic


Ritz Hazelnut Gelato Sandwiches
By The 7 Up Experience
Ritz Steakhouse Bites
By Behind the Shades


Ritz New York City Lox and a Schmear Bagel Bites
By Country Girl Gourmet



 

2 comments:

  1. great post, Lillian!! thanks! I'm hoping to make your hotdog bites this weekend. They look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Please comeback and let me know how you liked them! =D

      Delete

Your kind comments are always welcome, so please leave one...Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...