Thursday, May 22, 2014

Cheesy Taco Burger - Only 3 Ingredients!

Cheesy Taco Burger - Only 3 Ingredients!

I know right now is grilling season, but this burger is one you will crave all year round! Especially if you're a taco fan like I am! This burger truly tastes like a beef taco! And it contains only 3 ingredients! Delicious AND easy! You can't get better than that! I found this recipe in my email box because I signed up to be a member of **this**site.  It's free and easy to become a member. Just enter your email address, choose a password and you're done. I'm so glad I joined because I've found many fabulous recipes there! You can save recipes in a file...and you can post comments and rate recipes too! That's my favorite part!

Take a look at my awesome Cheesy Taco Burger! Then go check out the recipe**here**


Cheesy Taco Burger - Only 3 Ingredients!
Cheesy Taco Burger

1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef

1/2 cup crushed tortilla chips

1 package McCormick® Cheesy Taco Mix


Sliced cheese topping is optional

Makes 6 burgers

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your kind comments are always welcome, so please leave one...Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...